Origami Bustier Courses
Origami is the art of folding paper to create intricate designs. The goal is to create sculptures through folding and sculpting techniques.
When used in dressmaking the resulting designs are very unique & beautiful. They always stand the wearer out in any room.
This Origami Bustier course focuses on using basic Origami techniques coupled with pattern making techniques to create a buster block that has pleated features.
This course is a full course for the price of 1.
Here are some things this course contains
- You will learn how to take accurate body measurements that will ensure your dresses fit perfectly.
- You will learn how to draft your bodice block
- You will also learn how to create a bustier pattern
- You will learn how to create the origami pleats in the bustier block you have created
- Lastly, you will learn how to draft the bottom part of the dress and cut out your patterns for sewing.